BRIDGE hygiene offers an extensive range of commercial disinfection services to help remove the risk of health hazards. We understand that you may need our services in an emergency situation and our team is available 24/7.
Our specialist disinfection services are carried out by our expert technicians, who have experience working on a range of premise types, such as commercial properties, offices, schools and healthcare establishments.
How Can We Help With Disinfecting Services?
In the age of COVID-19, we are committed to doing our part to keep our clients and their facilities as safe and healthy as possible:
- Protecting staff health and safety
- Keeping essential businesses OPEN
- Offering secure, qualified service FAST
- Using only IMA-approved products for emerging pathogens
- Using products and techniques that are government-registered to kill 99.9 percent of germs
When Can We Help?
- Business continuity: Continued monitoring and prevention is the key to your business viability. Our cleaning procedures comply with the Indian Medical Association (IMA) and WHO Recommendations for COVID-19. Hiring our company to perform regular, frequent cleaning and disinfecting services to prioritize infection control is an aggressive preventative measure to protect your facility.
- “Open for business” service: After businesses pause to support your community’s public health initiatives and the green light goes on, you want to be ready to announce that you are prepared and open for business. We perform a complete cleaning and sanitizing process with IMA approved disinfectant.
- Emergency response remediation of areas affected by an outbreak: Our trained and fully equipped infection control team performs our disinfecting and sanitizing service using our IMA-approved product for removing emerging pathogens, including killing 99.9 percent of germs. We typically can provide these services within 24 hours—sometimes even sooner.
What Equipment Do We Use?
Our technicians are suited in Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) gear for their safety and yours so you never have to worry about cross-contamination or additional spread of illness-causing germs, especially in hospitals where infection control is a crucial part of patient care.
What Is Our Sanitizing And Disinfecting Process?
- You can contact us at any time by calling our 24-hour emergency line at +91 94 95 95 92 92
- We conduct a 10-minute needs assessment to determine how to best serve your facility.
- We provide you an instant quote.
- We schedule your one-day appointment. We are often available for next-day disinfection services. You choose what works for you with options to schedule during business hours or outside business hours.
- We arrive for your disinfection service and meticulously clean and sanitize your entire space.
What Precautions Are We Taking?
- We screen our employees each day before work by taking their temperature and asking if they have any COVID-19-like symptoms.
- We ask that any employees who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms to self-quarantine, returning only after they receive negative test results.
- We arrive to sanitize and disinfect your space in face masks and gloves.
- We bring fresh, disinfected materials and equipment to every cleaning.
- We provide no-contact service with smaller teams who maintain social distancing by staying at least six feet apart.
Who Are Our Disinfecting And Sanitizing Services For?
- Commercial locations of all types, such as schools, fire stations, community spaces, healthcare locations, office spaces, retail spaces, small warehouses, childcare facilities, food-related businesses, grocery stores and more
- Residential locations
- Any location where owners would like an outbreak to be prevented or remediated
BRIDGE’s Cleaning Commitment To Your Business:
Even in these strange and often difficult times, BRIDGE Hygiene Services is here to support your facility and keep you as safe as we possibly can. How are we doing this?
- Tirelessly caring for our residential and commercial community for more than 28 years
- Offering fully equipped infection control response
- Providing emergency after-hours response
- Following IMA and WHO guidelines and standard procedures
- Focusing on the wellbeing of employees and tenants